DRY SHAMPOO. PERFECTED.
- Translucent formula leaves hair feeling clean, silky and soft
- Naturally extends the life of your style
- Rice starch absorbs excess oil, sweat, residue and odor
- Conditioning agents and emollients provide a velvety finish
- Provides maximum color and heat protection up to 450 degrees
THE STYLING SOLUTION FOR INSTANTLY FULLER HAIR.
- Grips to individual hair fibers to increase density and weightlessly volumize
- Thickens thinning hair and provides long-lasting, soft hold
- Strengthens and protects against breakage
- Delivers the power of active plant stem cells to restore aging tissue
- Nourishes and delivers longevity of scalp health
- Provides unsurpassed color and heat protection up to 450 degrees
SEAMLESSLY ACHIEVE VOLUME & ENERGIZE HAIR
WITH NO MESS. JUST SPRAY, MASSAGE & STYLE.
Introducing the PowderFix you love with a new, convenient spray applicator! The easy-dispensing puff applicator allows you to energize hair instantly and get texture and volume where you need it most with no mess. Simply spray, massage and style.SHOP NOW
TRANSFORMING ORDINARY WASTE
INTO AN EXTRAORDINARY SOLUTION
A cleaner future is possible when we make choices, create products and utilize technology that are purely better. We are committed to sourcing a portion of our packaging from up-cycling plastics at risk of entering our oceans.
Approximately 300 million tons of plastic are produced every year, eight million of which enter the world's oceans as waste. The failure to clean up the plastic and stop the pollution could result in the extinction of marine life and the disturbance of entire ecosystems.
WHAT WE'RE DOING
We must act sustainably. We can't afford not to. Microplastic pollution in our oceans is a reality that is not going away. We know that our company alone can't clean up the oceans, however, we can raise awareness about the issue and demonstrate smart ways to reuse existing plastics to reduce pollution.
HOW WE'RE DOING IT
ColorProof has partnered with Envision Plastics to take plastic at risk of entering our oceans, transform it into resin pellets to be mixed with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and molded in ColorProof bottles. It is designed with a purpose and proof that alternatives exist to using virgin materials. Even on a small scale, this packaging choice is a step toward a more sustainable future, and one we hope inspires change.
Be part of the solution.
Color care with a conscience.